We offer a variety of memberships, and we have one that is just right for you too!. You can sign-up as a team or individual.
If you don’t have a team to play on, don’t be concerned. The league organizers will ensure that you get a place on a team. Many of our social leagues are specifically designed to mix up teams every few weeks so that you get a chance to meet, play and socialize with a lot of different people. Our social leagues are also a great way to develop your curling skills. All leagues accept spares and new players throughout the year.
Alternatively, you may simply join as a social member to take advantage of the great lounge and bar facilities. A social membership also allows you to sign up for two in-club events per season.
Different Membership Options
We have a few new options available this year.
- A Full Adult Membership for anyone 23 and older who wants to play in more than one league
- A One League Membership for anyone 23 and older who wants to play in one league only
- A Student Membership for anyone under 23 years old as of 10/15/16, or a full time student
- A New Member (Adult) for anyone 23 and older who wants to play in more than one league
- A New Member (One Draw) for anyone 23 and older who wants to play in one league
- A New Member (Student) for anyone under 23 years old as of 10/15/16 or a full time student
- Bantam/Junior for a child who is 12 – 16 years old as of 12/31/16
- Little Rock, for a child who is under 12 years old as of 12/31/16
- We have a Social Member package for anyone looking to enjoy the facilities but not curl
Please see our 2019-2020 Registration form NFCC Registration 2019-2020